Mr. Khondkar Moazzamuddin Hossain
1992-03-07 to 1996-03-29
Khondkar Moazzamuddin Hossain took oath of office as the Comptroller & Auditor General (CAG) of Bangladesh on 7 March, 1992. Before his joining as CAG, he was serving as the Secretary, Ministry of Women Affairs.
- He was born in 1936.
- Having received BA. (Hons.) & MA degree, Mr. Hossain joined in erstwhile Pakistan Railway Accounts service in 1960.
- He held different important positions before his joining as Deputy Secretary to the Government in 1972.
He served as -
- Deputy Secretary in the Ministry of Finance.
- Joint Secretary in the Ministry of Jute, Ministry of Relief and Rehabilitation, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Communications.
- Additional Secretary in the Ministry of Finance (External Finance), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Additional Secretary (in change), Ministry of Post & Tele Communication. He visited a number of countries on official assignment.